Using This Site
About this section
This section has more information about how to use the website including:
- Information about the content of the website
- Information about how to access the travel and transport information
- Information about links to other websites
- How to use the search facility
- Advice about accessibility
We have designed this site to be accessible and easy to use. The site has a number of main sections including:
- Nine key transport and travel topics
- A Your Content section with details about how you can contribute to the website
- A Contact Us section with details about how to get in touch
Accessing transport and travel information
Information about transport and travel can be accessed in the following ways:
- Click on one of the nine pictogram topics included on the homepage
- Click on the Transport section of the main menu and select a topic from the drop down menu
- Go to the bottom of any page and click on one of the nine topics
Links to other websites
We have used links to other websites to provide more detailed information. If you have any difficulties accessing these websites please let us know and we will look at providing more information on this site.
Searching this website
You can search this website for information. The search facility is located at the top of every page on the website.
This site is built with accessibility in mind. We follow the industry standard W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines so that our site is available to as wide a range of people as possible.
Please note we are still testing our site and so there may be some things that aren’t quite perfect. If you find any issues with this site please do let us know.
The BBC’s My Access My Way website is an excellent resource with lots of accessibility tips on how to get the most out of your web browser.
We want to make this site as accessible and easy to use as possible so if you have any suggestions or issues with this site please do get in touch and we’ll do our best to change or fix things.