Ferries to Great Britain from Northern Irelamd
There are a number of ferry companies operating services between Northern Ireland and Great Britain. These are:
- Stenaline – Services between Belfast & Liverpool and Belfast & Cairnryan
- P&O – Services between Larne & Cairnryan
- Steam Packet Company – Service between Belfast & Douglas (Isle of Man)
Ferries to Great Britain from Dublin
Many people also use Dublin Port to get to and from Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
These ferry companies operate services between Dublin and Great Britain.
- Stenaline – Services between Dublin and Holyhead and Dublin and Liverpool
- Irish Ferries – Services between Dublin and Holyhead.
Northern Ireland ferry services
The Department for Infrastructure supports two ferry services in Northern Ireland. These are
- The Rathlin Island Ferry
- The Strangford Ferry
For more information about both ferry services visit the NI Direct website.
Two private ferry services operate between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. These are:
- The Carlingford Lough Ferry – operating between Greencastle & Greenore
- The Lough Foyle Ferry – operating between Magilligan & Greencastle